Damascus, SANA – The Foreign and Expatriates Ministry held Qatar fully responsible for the kidnapping of personnel of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force ( UNDOF) monitoring a disengagement accord established in 1974 between Syria and the Israeli enemy which occupies the Syrian Golan.
- Russia Calls on UN to “double their efforts to gather and make public information about crimes committed by terrorists”in Syria
- Civilian killed, 22 others injured in terrorist attacks in several cities
- Syria’s Representative at the UN: Independent committee’s report on human rights in Syria politicized and biased
- Moscow calls on OPCW to conduct thorough investigation of use of chemical weapons in Iraq
- Lavrov: No double standards in the fight against terrorists are acceptable