Saturday 20 November 2010

a sureal equality......


...... one misery can hide another.....



It is not fair....... !!
there must equality between all men and all women,
we are born equals and consequently we must
have equal chances and equal opportunities. .....

For example:
my wife went last week-end
to Vienna with her Girlfriend .
so why can't I go one week-end to Paris
with my Girlfriend ??

It is not fair ....!!
there must also equality between peoples.
Another example :
Israel has wiped-off Palestine from the Map
(60 years ago)
why can't , consequently ,the Palestinians wipe off Israel
of that same Map ??
(60 years later)


In that case ,
I shall not go to Paris with my Girlfriend, anymore
but I shall visit Haifa with my own wife ,
for one long week-end .


Eng. Moustafa Roosenbloom
a faithful-husband
24.09.08

No comments: