Thursday 9 April 2009

The shoes of my own daughter

Link

http://www.tik-tak.biz/media/1/Obama_Praha_plakat.jpg

Obama wants to place a Huge Radar,
where it will be never needed.


My 20 years old daughter who studies
in the Cezch-republic
went this morning to Prague
to attend the speech
of President Barrack Obama.

She came back with her two shoes still on.

This means two things :
1 - either ,my daughter believed
that handsome-sweet- talker .

2 - or my daughter thought that
her shoe is more valuable than Obama's speech.


I never tried to influence my children's
direction in politics
but I secretly thought
that any shoe can be sacrified !!


Especially that President Obama
wants
to build a military-base- radar
in the Czech-republic to defend the Free-World
from "
any Iranian-Rocket- missiles flying over Europe"
(on its way to Israel )


Raja Chemayel
from the city of Franz Kafka

Posted by Тлакскала at 9:12 PM

No comments: