Monday 21 September 2009

I WANT TO KILL OBAMA~MUST SEE VIDEO


I WANT TO KILL OBAMA~MUST SEE VIDEO

I watched this live on Al Jazeera and it took me a wee while to find a video of it online. Do we all remember Max Blumenthal's video "Feeling the Hate in Jerusalem?" Remember the Israeli hasbara that ensured. They claimed it was just a bunch of American Jews on holiday, and they were drunk? Well, what's the excuse for the one I have posted below. Indeed, no one is drunk, no one is on Holiday in Israel, and moreover, one wants to actually "Shoot Obama" because he is "black" THIS is what America supports, THIS kind of unabashed racism and hatred. Be proud America, you created this and allow it to continue, you feed it with 3 billion of your dollars per year.(turn up your speakers so you can hear the terrorist when he speaks) Here is your result:


No comments: