Friday 2 October 2009

Shalit calls on Israeli government to conclude prisoners exchange deal

Four Months ago, the Anal-ysist of PP dropped his "bombshell" He asked:

Is Hamas About to be Fooled, Again, by the Pharaoh? Tony was Almost Certain, the Answer is Yes!

And he answered:

Shalit Transfer to Egypt Imminent as Part of US Initiative.

Shalit is still with Hamas Shalit calls on Israeli government to conclude prisoners exchange deal
And Tony is still preying Hamas is immune to learn.

[ 02/10/2009 - 07:39 PM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation soldier, Gilad Shalit, who is being held by Palestinian resistance groups, called on the Israeli government not waste the opportunity of reaching a prisoner exchange deal.

Shalit, who spoke in Hebrew, said: "Shalom, I am Gilad the son of Noam and Aviva Shalit and the brother of Hadas and Yuil and live in Mitzpe Hila and my I.D number is 397029."

Shalit appeared clean shaven with short hair and wearing IOF uniform. He sat on a chair holding a copy of the Arabic Falastin newspaper.

He then stood up to show that he was in good health and said: "Today is Monday 14 September 2009 and as you can see I am holding today's copy of Falastin newspaper which is published in Gaza. I am reading through it to see if there is any good news about me getting freed to go home soon."

"I looked for a long time for the day I am freed. I hope that the present government under the premiership of Benjamin Netanyahu does not waste the opportunity to reach a prisoner exchange deal so that I could achieve my dream of being freed," Shalit said.

He pointed out that he is in good health and being treated well by his captors.

He also mentioned a visit his family made to him at an army base in 2005 on one occasion and goes into some details of what they did to demonstrate that he is in a good mental health.

No comments: