Wednesday 6 January 2010

"So, UP site has become the Tony Greenstein site".."Now, the Queen will say a few things"

I promissed to bring to the main page whatever Mary may write in response to:
Bilal said... My comment was not published, can't imagine why??
So your job is smearing Haitham and his sites and work? Thus Said Mary Rizzo

Here what she wtote, I am posting it, word by word "Cut and paste", before reading it.
I shall read it and update this post to include my reply.
Now, I would say only, the Queen is angry, she came just to vent, not to debate: "I will no longer contribute, so enjoy yourselves."
She likes to do it (Loser's Way) in Private, without readers participating or wittnessing.

UPDATE:
I invited Mary to debate on the Siege, Viva Palestina and Wall of Shame, built to stop drug smuggling and the right of Egypt to protect its citizens, and national security.
Thanks to mary for puplising her private e-mail. Her e-mail confirms where she stands
My comments are in blue

mary said...



So, UP site has become the Tony Greenstein site on "our" side, where all that matters is insulting other activists and "dividing" the so-called movement, good for you. Keep it up.
( Let reader's yours and mind judge)


Now, the Queen will say a few things, his majesty' brave challenge permitting:
1) I sent you an email so we could avoid "bickering" online. But apparently, you are dying for the attention. Like Irish said, it doesn't do anyone good.
(Again let the readers judge who is dying for attention, a nomame like me, or the the Queen dying for an interview or to get interviewed, sending e-mails to be watched at Press TV.)

2) the email was expressly stated that it was private. Goes to show how trustworthy UP is. I said, if UP wanted to publish it or part of it, he could write and ask me. He didn't. I leave everyone to decide if that's a good way to be. Sure has shown me that there are persons one can trust, and others who do not deserve any of that.
(Certainly there are persons one can't trust, and I don't trust you. How can I trust a person desperate to know who I am? As for your Private E-mail.

What Privacy you are talking about? Let everyone know what happened:

You denied my right to debate Abu-Elghaith propaganda after many of your readers said: Jeff and UP are right. I AM OK WITH THAT. 

You Jumped here to accuse me saying:  So your job is smearing Haitham and his sites and work?
I brought your accusement to the main page to give you a lesson in Freedom of Speech. 

Instaed of debating me you jumped to mailbox to Tell me that I should be glad you are not arguing with me in public. Its you who prevented me from debating you at your site, and did the same with BILAL. Its you escaped the debate at my site after venting you shit. 

Why the HELL I should I argue with person like you in private??

I puplished two lines of you shitty e-mail to force you to comeback and debate in public:

[Here is a quote from the e-mail I recived today from the "QUEEN":


"Who the hell knows who you are? I sure don't. No one I know does. You should be glad I am not arguing with you in public. I don't think it helps anyone."

I challange her Magisty to argue with me in Puplic.]

3) that UP is anonymous actually IS important, if he is slinging mud. People, lots of them, go on the line and risk the abuse by using their names. People can and will find them and harm them. It's very easy to slam everyone without any accountability. One can always deny that they were the ones expressing views that others don't like.
(Let people decide there ways, to be unkown soldiers, or to take the risk of going on line using their names, or to go on like to make names, interview and get interviewd, protected by being western citizens or holding western passports. I am an Uprooted Palestinian, on of millions, like Irish4Palestine, an Irish out of Millions)

4) There are always infiltrates, so caution is mandatory.
5) Even people who supposedly are editors don't know your identity. They had to ask me and I said, have no idea. IP number is California, this is the email. Know no more. Spends lots of time attacking other sites, spends lots of time on the site he has, it's got lots of content. Know nothing else. Never responded to an email.

(Why the hell you or any Editors is so keen to know my identity? and who authorised you to talk about my IP, and spread my e-mail?, hopefully you know nothing else).
more:



4:35 AM, January 05, 2010 





mary said...





6) this is the content of the email: I have no time to waste with smear artists. I am through with that part of my life and even you should find better things to do with your energy, or at least do the smearing using you name as an ordinary person might do. Who the hell knows who you are? I sure don't. No one I know does. You should be glad I am not arguing with you in public. I don't think it helps anyone.




But perhaps if you have contacts in Hamas and other resistance groups, as I do, and I won't tell you how very close they are to some of your targets, that's for you to wonder about, you would know that there are varying opinions within Hamas about things, including drugs and what have you, and all what appears in the media or even is going on between activists is not all that there is. You should know that. This is a war zone and no one has to show you their cards or even to show their own followers all their cards. But I won't reveal sources to you nor information that can't be gotten on the media someplace. You can do your homework, but in the meantime, I will help you.

(Who asked you to show your cards, and I am not your follower and don's need your HELP??)

Since you probably haven't been in the area and can't see certain "things" with your own eyes or hear them with your own ears, you have to depend on third party sources, like I do. I don't guess that you get some radio stations that others get, so that can't help you, either. Yet.... this is something someone sent around that anyone can have access to and no one is in danger if they read it or disclose the source. You can read the stuff or you can toss it out. I don't guarantee the accuracy or the sources, that's not my task. But there it is.
(Do whatever you like, Arabic is my mother tongue, I don't have to depend on third party sourses like you do, I am living on the Ground, not in in Clalifornia, nor Arizona)

Leading Egypt clerics back Gaza tunnel barrier:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100101/twl-leading-egypt-clerics-back-gaza-tunn-3cd7efd.html

(So did your Haitham)

In Gaza, Hamas faces jihadist (al-Qaida) challenge:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/2009/12/31/In-Gaza-Hamas-faces-jihadist-challenge/UPI-88581262292000/

as well, someone else sent in these links to videos with the street fights between the factions of those coming from "outside" Gaza. I haven't seen them, still no time to.

(Ha ha is it breaking news?? So what? USA and the whole west faced and still facing that challange. Where do you think they came from/Via?? They came Via Egypt. Do you think Hamas should back the tunnel barier to stop al-Quida?)

Someone sent other links to articles in Arabic from members of Hamas. I don't know the content, since I don't read Arabic. but they tend to express that all is not harmony and that there is a factionalism that is tearing Gaza apart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM_IjlSTjTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwxFwRQ27bA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwxFwRQ27bA

( YOU REALLY NEED HELP- GET HELP)
BY THE WAY, "UP", this email is private. You are not allowed to publish it or to share it. If you do it, ask for permission from me. I may give it out to you, as I am interested in truth and in a free palestine.
Rizzo, the art restorer who uses her name and any stalker can come to find her if they wanted to, and they do.

(RIZZO, I haven't puplished your private e-mail or shared it with any one. Its you who did that. I only published two lines of it:
"Who the hell knows who you are? I sure don't. No one I know does. You should be glad I am not arguing with you in public. I don't think it helps anyone."
To tell you I am not glad neither with denying my right in free speech, nor with refraining from debating me in public )

so, carry on with your smearing and diversion.

Bilal, as to your comment, of course much of what you wrote was spot on. On the other hand, we had written clearly, and you can see it, that we would no longer allow the comments section to turn into a space for personal insult and if you want it, go to another site that loves that stuff to do it. I see you did, so no harm done, UP is happy.

(Long live free speech, Long live Free Minds. I wonder if you did the same with others like Jeff and Nahida...)

You could have expressed all your views had you decided to withhold personal attacks. PTT has always been that way. You have no idea how many comments smearing and insulting Gilad have never seen the light of day. We try to keep discourse away from personal smears. They do no good and only waste time.

(My Queen: We say in arabic: "Habl alkathib Qaseer" In english the the robe of lies is too short. There is personal attacks in Billal's comment.

Let me tell you why Billal's comment haven't "seen the light of day"

He committed the crime of saying:
"The enemy is of course Israel and always will be but I CANNOT comprehend how Haitham could defend Egypt's conduct against Viva Palestina and their despicable wall. I am with Nahida, Jeff and UP on this."
And he commited the crime of saying: "Haitham, I have followed you for many years and you have my respect but you must admit when you are wrong."


My "QUEEN" since you mentioned Gillad, In his first e-mail he called me Alex, I told him I am not Alex. He never said "Who the hell you are?
I never asked him why he left PTT. Now I may guess.
He committed the crime of saying: "Uprooted I happen to agree with every word your said"
As far as I remember What I said was: Nobody hols the ultimate truth, Besides Talban is not an afghanistan trade mark. There is Communist Talban, Nationalist Talban, Secular Talban...

After reading your comment addressed to Billall

I would Add FREE MIND TALBAN.
Long Live the Queen of Talban)


Back to your mudslinging. I will no longer contribute, so enjoy yourselves.



4:36 AM, January 05, 2010 



River to Sea
 Uprooted Palestinian

4 comments:

uprooted Palestinian said...

Part of the my comment is comming in black. I dont know why.

Nadia said...

UP
Check this comment

exilem on January 8th, 2010 at 3:23:

To those who arrogantly smear activists on the ground and who cowardly undermine the heroic Arab Resistance in Palestine, I recommend to read, and to reconsider their position:

George Galloway being interviewed by Al-JazeeraTV in Gaza, Palestine on 6th Jan. 2010, just after breaking the Israelo-Egyptian siege.

“ We are not only bringing aid, we are trying to show the world there is a siege, and if there is anyone who was doubting there is a siege on Gaza, they certainly aren't doubting it now, with this convoy”

“ The situation with Egypt was avoidable. I privately advised them the way to avoid it, because I was determined to try to avoid the 27th of Dec. 2009 being a confused date. It ought to be the date when all eyes and all fingers were pointing at Israel the criminal that killed 1400 people in 22 days, most of them women and children”

“ I begged Egypt don't have everybody with their eyes on you instead of their eyes on Israel. If they had behaved sensibly, they would have said to their friends in America and their friends in Tel Aviv: look, this is a very sensitive anniversary for us, you have to give us some slack, you'll have to give some flexibility here, or we'll end up being blamed for something Israel did, which is exactly what's happened”

and to those who ask why Viva Palestina didn't attempt to go through Israel, Galloway replies:

“ We will never set foot in Israel, we will never ask them permission for anything, we will never recognize Israel as long as there is no Palestine, as long as the Palestinian people are scattered to the 4 corners of the earth as refugees, as long as Jerusalem is being monstrously ethnically cleansed, with settlements surrounding and choking the very life and greatness out of it, as long as Palestinians are being assassinated and bombed from the air”

and to those engaged in smear campaigns against Hamas, and allegations that Viva Palestina's convoys are divisive:

“ I am in favor of the unity of the Palestinian people, as I always said. I am not myself a supporter of Hamas. I was with Yasser Arafat since I was 21 years old, and I was on his bedside in Paris when he died. My point is, that only the Palestinian people has the right to chose their leadership, that was true when it was Arafat and it is true now when they vote for people the West and Israel don't like. We can't chose other people's leaders.”

“The Palestinian people will never be starved to surrender”

Nadia said...

Another Good Comment

How easy it is to be armchair critics!
............
If Gilad is still friends with all of you, pass him your editorial and ask for his opinion, my bet is that he would say: start from scratch and throw this ‘editorial’ in the garbage, armchair critics…

uprooted Palestinian said...

Thanks Nadia,
I would say,
How easy it is to be WHEEL chair critics!
Hopefully there are still good Guys saying Spade is Spade.