Saturday 15 October 2011

Laura Stuart is a Mavi Marmara Survivor (must watch)

DateFriday, October 14, 2011 at 9:56AM AuthorGilad Atzmon

Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: In this short address to Palestinian Solidarity Campaign Laura Stuart says “Some of the things that I find disturbing now, more than the scenes of blood, and the massacre itself are, I happen to live in the Finchley area. And sometimes, when I was looking at the soldiers on the boat, pointing their guns at me, I was thinking, do any of you have dual passports? Do any of you live just down the road for me?”

Stuart is indeed correct, this is a matter of great concern. Considering the vast Israeli record on war crimes, the British Government better look closely into this unique group of dual passport holders. Seemingly, our government is doing the complete opposite. Two weeks ago it amended the British Universal Jurisdiction Laws in order to appease leading Israeli war criminals.



To learn more about Israeli Saynim read The Wandering Who Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: