Friday 11 November 2011

Richard Falk: Saying No to Alan Dershowitz

DateThursday, November 10, 2011 at 2:48PM AuthorGilad Atzmon

Saying No to Alan Dershowitz

10 Nov

On declining Alan Dershowitz’s challenge to debate my endorsement of Gilad Atzmon’s autobiographical The Wandering Who? (my few lines are an echo of a poem by ee cummings that I recall reading many years ago). Dershowitz’s defamatory polemic can be found in the Huffington Post, but why it was considered publishable remains for me a dark mystery. Gilad Atzmon’s response can be found on his blog for those sufficiently interested.
********************************
A SHITSLINGER’S LAMENT

There is

                                 some

                                                                  SHIT

I

                                   will not

                                                                   sling


XI..9..2011
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: