Saturday 20 October 2012

Electronic Intifada: Integrity and Consistency Please!

 Nahida Exiled Palestinian

I wonder if "Electronic Intifada" would show some dignity and adhere to its declaration as stated here by publishing my comment (captured in a screen shot below) and by adding my name to the list of signatories of those who oppose ALL forms of racism and bigotry?

I wonder if "Electronic Intifada" would show some consistency in opposing ALL forms of RACISM, BIGOTRY and SUPREMACY by also OPPOSING and EXPOSING  the most dangerous form of it, namely Jewish Racism?

I call the most dangerous because of three reasons:

1) Many of those who adhere to such form of racism hold senior and highly influential positions in the global political arena.

2) As it happens, they also sit on hundreds of nuclear heads with the potential to destroy our planet many times over.

3) The nature of their racism and supremacy runs deep and scores very high,  first because it is Ideological and second, it classifies mankind into two distinct species: Jews (chosen with a special divine Jewish soul) and Non-Jews (who no matter how good  they are can never achieve the moral, intellectual or spiritual standard of the "chosen")

 I wonder if "Electronic Intifada" would show some honesty and integrity in supporting freedom of speech and stop censoring me (I was censored many times before) and publish my comments with the same degree of enthusiasm they publish comments by Jewish-supremacist Kabbalists

here      here      here


  NOTE: The Kabbalist book Tanya (now removed from the internet, but I have saved copies, for those interested) explicitly declares that unlike the Jewish souls, "The souls of the nations of the world, however, emanate from the other, unclean kelipot which contain no good whatever"














Updated Response to my post above:




No comments: