We've just witnessed the warm embrace given to Palestine by the entire decent world, excluding of courses those who chose the side of evil, throwing themselves in an obscene disgrace, slaves at the feet of the "chosen".
Such memorable event might not change much on the ground, however, one cannot dismiss its huge significance, that event is a signal indicating shifting of power worldwide.
WORLD GET READY
Palestinians did not give up before, and they have no intention to give up now. They will continue to pursue the course of JUSTICE and LIBERATION by ALL MEANS they deem necessary and appropriate.
- FULL LIBERATION of Historic Palestine. The Holy Land must be free from atrocities committing racists. A way must be found, to bring reason to the Holy Land, and there is no other way than to evict foreign criminals.
- FULL SOVEREIGNTY of the Palestinian Nation over their ancestral country: Palestine, with a constitution and a political system of their own independent choice. For the sake of International Peace and Security.
- PROSECUTION OF WAR CRIMINALS, plans of which should start immediately without delay, A Palestinian JUDICIARY and IMMIGRATION System, will respectively prosecute former “Israeli” criminals and their associates, and/or grant or decline on an individual basis, a Right to Remain, based on criteria solely to be defined by said Immigration and Integration Services. Anyone who can prove non-participation in the ex-Israeli occupation apparatus, and who has demonstrated ability and willingness to a respectable and law-abiding conduct, will probably obtain a chance to gain unrestricted Palestinian citizenship, with equal rights.
- RETURN, RESTITUTION and COMPENSATIONS: Palestinian refugees have the unconditional Right of Return. Palestine and the Palestinian Nation at large, are entitled to full and unconditional Restitution of their land and property whenever possible, assorted with appropriate Compensation for more than seven decades of deprivation and slow genocide, Cultural destruction, and a whole array of atrocities and usurpation. .
- REVOKING ISRAEL'S UN MEMBERSHIP. The racist genocidal occupation entity, which was in breach of UN Charters, which has violated and defied more UN resolutions and charter principles than any other. This illegitimate entity has no moral or legal ground whatsoever to be a member of the UN. Its membership is a disgrace on the face of humanity and a mockery of International Law. Israel's UN membership should have never happened in the first place.