Monday 24 December 2012

Palestinian Zionists Exist

By Nahida Exiled Palestinian

“I am a refugee but I am living in Ramallah. I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel.” said Mahmoud Abbas




WHAT A TRAITOR
WHAT A FOOL









Hear me well Mahmoud Balfour son of Zion

You speak NOT in my name

 Your pitiful words put you to shame


Zionist traitor, you step down

Shame... shame... shame

Children of dignity put you to shame

Souls of purity

Sons and daughters of Palestine







 Al-Jalīl, Akka, Nazareth, Haifa, Yafa are in Palestine

Lud, Ramleh, Sakhnin, Umm-Elfahim, also in Palestine

Al-Quds... in Palestine

My grandmother... from Bissan

Bissan ... in Palestine

Safad and Tabariyah in Palestine

My Homeland is NOT called "Israel"

My Homeland is occupied

and it's called Palestine







No comments: