On the occasion
- We will follow the path of Imam Hussein until attaining one of the two virtues, either victory or martyrdom
- On the 40th day we adopt Imam Ali Bin Hussein's stance and say: Do you threaten to kill me? Death for us is a norm, and our honor is martyrdom
- We also adopt Sayyeda Zainab's stance back then, and tell all the wagerers on our sanctities and all tyrants: even if you use all your powers, you will never erase our presence
- We call upon all the scholars in the world to condemn these suicide attacks that targeted Imam Hussein visitors in Iraq, as well as civilians in Pakistan, Syria, etc...
- I felt happy yesterday when i heard Ban Ki-Moon statement yesterday, and i tell him that you and America's fear is what makes happy
- We tell anyone who wants dialogue for the sake of disarming us that he will fail
On interenal governmental issues
- We remember Imam Moussa Sadr and his two companions and renew our support to the steps take by the government to uncover his destiny
- We reassure that we are committed to internal security no matter how much the political differences were
- We are concerned that this government succeeds and work on solving the people's problems
On Syria and regional issues
- We we call on the Syrian opposition to respond to President Al-Assad's call for dialogue and reforms, and call for dropping the arms
- Sayyed Nasrallah to media outlets: your attitude is bringing sectarian incitements, and if you want to avoid such conflicts you have to change this attitude
- The assassination of the Iranian Scientist will not stop Iran's progress,
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!