Sunday 18 May 2014

They said leave .. leave .. leave .. leave




Translation of the Arabic song about Nakba:
Leave, leave,  strangers came from nowhere and said .. leave .. leave
They broke in my house, killed my son, raped my wife and they said ..leave
They carved bitterness on my face, walked on my body, planted a bullet in my heart, erected a tent for me .. and they said .. leave
I said I will stay a giant a deep wound embracing my land
And I l walked off the door of my nation .. my nation was asleep
I was left alone, and my nation was dreaming
They came from nowhere when my nation was asleep
They said leave .. leave .. leave .. leave
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: