Tuesday 22 July 2014

Inhumane Humans, a Letter to Humans

SUNDAY, JULY 20, 2014

You take my water
Burn my olive trees
Destroy my house
Take my job
Steal my land
Imprison my father
Kill my mother
Bomb my country
Starve us all
Humiliate us all
BUT...
I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.

                                                     

My question to a few here lately is "why are there so many humans who are so inhumane?" No one seems to have the answer and can only speculate, sometimes wildly. There are reasons though. Perhaps so deep that most of us are afraid to entertain certain thoughts of the why?

What can we do? 

The Art of Peace


A Letter to Humans #GazaUnderAttack






River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: