“funds, armaments, black market oil trade, and the ease through which thousands of western and Arab fighters managed to reach Syria and Iraq in recent years.”
“The crimes carried out by the Assad regime, his army and allies [ Hezbollah and Iran] during the four-year long Syria civil war, and the unquenchable appetite to orchestrate a regime change in Damascus as a paramount priority for Western powers made nourishing the anti-Assad forces with wannabe “jihadists” justified, if not encouraged.“
- Syria is the cradle of Arab nationalism and Arab resistance.
- Syria refusal to bow and her success in preventing the so-called peace with the “Israel”
- Syrian support for the resistance movements in Palestine and Lebanon
- The war Anglo-Zionist war is on Revolutionary Islam (Hezbollah, Hamas Islamic Jihad and Iran) not on Reactionary Islam (GCC – Wahabism the mother of Islamic Terrorism)
- Syria and Iraq libya are not Islamic states. I wonder how Baroud would Justify the war on Venezuela and Russia?